How to Activate MTNL 3G/GPRS from your phone?
1) MTNL Prepaid sim cards come pre-activated with 3G/GPRS.
2) MTNL Postpaid customers can activate 3G/GPRS by dialing 1503 (toll free) or by sending SMS GPRS to 555 (toll free)
3) To download the settings via OTA … Continue Reading >>
How is the mail transmitted?
You are aware that a mail sent to a user is received by the user in just few seconds or lets consider minutes. But if a mail reaches you after hours it is sent, you will start wondering the reason … Continue Reading >>
After Microsoft incorporated saving to pdf from its 2007 you may not feel the requirement of online pdf converters. But in a situation where you can edit a document but cannot save it as pdf like in case while you are working on your smart … Continue Reading >>
Iphone error codes help in diagnosing the root cause of the problem. Sometimes these error codes could also be misleading so use the solution carefully.
Error -9815 and -9800
These errors are often related to the incorrect time being set in the machine. … Continue Reading >>
This problem arises in offices where there is a heavy use of emails, so this could be a story of many offices. Mostly most offices go by the router specifications and claims where in the small sub $50 specify a connectivity for 50 plus users … Continue Reading >>
Devices that can be Jailbreaked using this method:
iPod touch 4G
Back up iphone with iTunes.
The latest version of Sn0wbreeze. [Download]
A 30-pin USB cable to plug your device to your PC.
iOS 6.1.3 [Download]
How to jailbreak … Continue Reading >>
Steps to manually set up 3G internet settings from reliance for your iphone 3 g/3 gs/4/4s/5/5c/5s (iOS independent):
1) Activate your Reliance 3g internet package.
2) Go into your iphone Settings -> General -> Cellular -> Cellular Data Network.
3) Select APN Settings and enter … Continue Reading >>